Yes. There are two user levels: editor and viewer. Editor has full access to edit any element, production schedule, document, or setting. Viewer can only view elements, production schedules, and documents, but cannot edit or revise any of them. Viewer cannot click “done” in the GoLive mode either. The individual user permissions are set up by ScriptPRO admin.
Articles in this section
- What are checkboxes and how do I use them?
- Can I delete a segment?
- Can users delete elements or production schedules?
- In production sections, all of my elements are not showing up in the elements area. Why?
- How can I create a .PDF of a document?
- When creating an element in a schedule, can it be used for future schedules?
- How do I remove an element from a schedule?
- When in Schedules, how can I search for an element?
- Can I export a document or production schedule to Excel?
- In GoLive, can I create multiple timestamps for one element?