The red print button uses your browser's native printing function to print the content on the screen exactly as it appears. Much like hitting command+P or CTRL+P to print a picture or newspaper article directly from the Internet, the red print button in ScriptPRO will NOT use ScriptPRO to print, but rather use the browser's printing function.
Articles in this section
- What are checkboxes and how do I use them?
- Can I delete a segment?
- Can users delete elements or production schedules?
- In production sections, all of my elements are not showing up in the elements area. Why?
- How can I create a .PDF of a document?
- When creating an element in a schedule, can it be used for future schedules?
- How do I remove an element from a schedule?
- When in Schedules, how can I search for an element?
- Can I export a document or production schedule to Excel?
- In GoLive, can I create multiple timestamps for one element?